Residential Demolition Services for Contractors
Are you tired of demolition subs doing more damage than good? With West Crow Contracting, rest assured that your project will be completed to the highest standards, no matter the size or complexity.
Demolition Services for Contractors
For your next residential project, trust the pros! We can carefully and safely remove and dispose/recycle any components of a residential house. We can remove interior or exterior finishes such as:
- Drywall/plaster walls and ceilings
- Kitchen/bathroom cabinets and countertops
- Old or broken Furniture
- Bearing or non-load-bearing walls made of wood/steel/brick/CMU
- Chimneys and fireplaces
- Roof systems
- Siding (vinyl, wood, brick, stucco, etc)
- Concrete foundations or pathways
- Site protection/dust suppression
Hear What Our Clients Say About Our Services!
Are We the Right Demolition/Abatement Company for You?
Using the wrong demo company could mean damage, extras and stress. Don’t jeopardize your project.
Common Contractor Questions
- Do I need a hazmat survey?
- Was the building built before 1990 or after? If it was built before, even with previous renovations being done, you must have a Hazmat Survey completed by a Qualified Person. If there is HAZMAT removal that is part of your scope of work, we will need a proper hazmat survey to submit to WorkSafeBC.
- Can I take my own Asbestos/Lead samples to the lab?
- We don’t recommend it, and here is why: Do you know how many samples are required to be compliant? A typical single family home could have 30-40 samples. If you take 1 or 2, not only is it not a representative sample size, you now have the liability. Your client, staff and subtrades will put their trust in you that there is no Hazmat. Why take that on that stress? We suggest making a line item in your budget and hiring a reputable Hazmat testing company.
- Can I remove the millwork, trim and baseboard before you start abatement?
- When you pull baseboard, trim or unscrew cabinetry from asbestos/lead containing drywall or plaster there is a risk of creating dust and contaminating the job site. Therefore, we always recommend doing this work under moderate risk work procedures, which includes filing a Notice of Project. The waste materials can be disposed as regular garbage, but they must be wiped down and vacuumed with HEPA filtration. Using proper work procedures, ensures your jobsite is safe to enter without personal protective equipment (PPE) for everyone.
- What else needs to be done before you arrive on site?
- We need parking for our garbage truck/bins. Since we will be removing waste materials, we will need to park our truck/bins as close as possible to the house. We will need all utilities “made safe”. This means the water will need to be shut off at the appliance, power will need to be isolated in the work areas and gas will need to be shut off. If your client is still living in their home, the disconnections will be more selective vs if no one is living in the house. We always recommend using a ticketed trade for the disconnections.
Our Demolition Services
Residential Demolition Services
- Consult with Our Professional Team
- When you work with West Crow Contracting, you can rest assured that you’re getting top-notch service. Our team of experienced professionals will consult with you to determine the best demolition and deconstruction services for your needs. We make sure to understand your vision so that we can provide you with the most cost-effective and efficient services.
If you’re looking for reliable residential demolition services, look no further than West Crow Contracting. Contact us today for a free quote and let us show you why we’re the best in the business. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our Work Process
- 01. Project Discovery
- We learn about your project
- 02. Hazmat Survey
- You provide us with a Hazmat Survey (completed by a 3rd Party consultant) so we know what we are working with
- 03. Estimation
- We complete a site walk if required and prepare a detailed written quote and send it to you for review. Changes and separate prices can be added or removed
- 04. Contract Signing
- We schedule a stakeholder kick-off meeting and initiate our project checklist and schedule
- 05. Demolition
- During the project, we have daily stakeholder meetings to ensure the schedule is maintained and issues are caught
- 06. Completion
- We schedule a stakeholder project wrap-up meeting. Satisfaction is always guaranteed